Thursday, November 11, 2010

Trailer Park Boys


Okay seriously, anybody out there who hasn't seen or heard of this show is missing out. The story of me discovering this show is pretty miraculous in itself. I was up at my cabin with my family, and we went in to town to rent some movies to watch because it was raining. An important thing of note is that the movie store we go to is in a tiny town, and has an awful selection. I couldn't find anything that looked interesting (like every other time) so I picked up the Trailer Park Boys movie, because honestly looking at the cover it looked like one of the worst movies I had ever seen, and I was in the mood for "that" kind of movie.

Long story short I almost died from lack of oxygen, because i'll be damned if I didn't laugh at every single line in that movie.
TLDR go fucking watch Trailer Park Boys.

5 comments:

  1. i'm a fan dude
    but believe me .. some people struggle with understanding this show
    keep up the good work bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i thought it was tim n eric at first

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh damn i saw that guys glasses and it just remembers me..that I'm going to get glasses soon too aww ;/
    also ima going to watch that movie the next days

    ReplyDelete