Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Yoyoyoyo

Sorry guys had a really busy day yesterday, and im just sure none of you had any fun because you didnt have my deeply insightful blog posts to cheer you up.

Um yesterday I took some 2ce, and took a bit too much by accident. I didn't look up dosages before I took mine, which is just always a bad idea. 2ce is a psychedillic drug that is currently legal to possess in teh united states. Its hard to find, but if you can I recommend grabbing some. I had some difficulties on my trip, I spent half of it trying to convince myself that I wasn't going crazy, and that the ghosts that I could see in my peripheral vision were going to eventually go away. I wasn't really mentally prepared for the experience I had, and its definitely not something I would recommend for even a seasoned drug user. I took around 30mgs, and honestly 10-15 mgs should be tops.

Im still trying to make sense of what happened, and am tryin to make sure there arent any residual effects of the trip. I still havn't slept since the incident, so maybe once I get some rest ill be able to pull the pieces together.

Oh well seeya next time.

17 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've done 2-CE before. It's an okay psychadelic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, maybe you shouldn't do that anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i want to see what that is like. Just so I can understand. Maybe write a novel while flying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, bad idea to take to much drug... Hope you'll be better next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post! Looking forward to reading you next one

    ReplyDelete
  6. life is boring without ya posts..of course you are right xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow lol, crazy stuff man- good luck getting some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have you ever tried DMT? its something im trying to find and i herd it has some crazzyyyy trips

    ReplyDelete